We’re thrilled you are considering renting at Radwyn Apartment in Bryn Mawr, PA. Here’s what you need to know to get started. We:
- Require a $75 non-refundable application fee.
- Require a $500 deposit to hold an apartment. This deposit will be refunded if your credit check prohibits us from renting to you or applied to your security deposit if you move in. If you pass the credit check and decide to rent elsewhere, the $500 fee will not be refunded to you. Your $500 deposit will go toward your apartment upon signing your lease.
- Allow co-signers.
- Offer 2 – 18 month leases.
- Furnished apartments are available for an additional fee.
- Allow pets. Learn more about our pet-friendly apartments in Bryn Mawr, PA.
You are also required to purchase renters insurance. You can purchase it online here.
If you have other questions about leasing one of our Bryn Mawr, PA apartments, please don’t hesitate to ask us!
Do you allow undergraduates?
Sorry, Radwyn does not accept undergraduate students including those studying for a second undergraduate degree. All students must be graduate students to apply.
Where are the closest trains?
The Norristown High-Speed Line and the Paoli/Thorndale Regional Rail are both 10 minutes walking distance from Radwyn.
Are gas and water included?
All utilities are billed separately from the rent and are the responsibility of the resident.
How often do your rents change?
Our rents update daily based on market conditions and availability.
What is the school district?
Radwyn is in award-winning Radnor School District.
What lease terms do you offer?
Radwyn offers lease terms from 2 month to 18 months. The rental rates vary based on the lease term.
Do you have any 3 bedroom apartments?
Yes, we do offer 3 bedroom apartments! Please ask about our waiting list.