- Be sure to have extra blankets and flashlights in your car.
- Fill up your car with gas.
- Have some extra water in car.
- CHARGE EVERYTHING! Make sure all electronics are fully charged, if the power goes out the last thing you want is a dead phone, IPAD, etc.
- Have plenty of batteries and flashlights (the more the merrier).
- Have a radio that is battery operated.
- Have food that does not require a refrigerator (ex. Peanut butter, bread, chips, etc.).
- Place ice in ziplock bags and keep in freezer and fridge,
- If you have a landline – have a phone that doesn’t need to be plugged in to operate.
- For children – have plenty of snacks, formula, diapers, toys and games (keep them entertained).
- For pets – have food, water, toys, and blanket.
- Take your dog on a long walk before it gets bad.
**Do not go outside unless absolutely necessary**