We know how hard it can be to find a dog friendly apartment that offers the interior and exterior space they need to stay happy and healthy. That’s why we welcome both dogs and cats, even big dogs, for a minimal fee. At Radwyn, with so many acres of open green space, you couldn’t ask for a more perfect setting. We’re one of the only Main Line apartments with a dog park, which is the perfect place to meet new neighbors while enjoying the outdoors with your four-legged friend.
Here is what you need to know about living at Radwyn Apartments with your pets:
- Cats welcome (indoor cats only)
- Dogs welcome (no weight limit, breed restrictions below)
- Each cat or dog requires a $300 non-refundable fee, and there is a $30 monthly pet fee per pet
- There is a 2 cat or dog limit per apartment (combination of 1 dog 1 cat, or up to 2 dogs, or 2 cats)
- Up to 2 birds
- Fish – 10 gallon tank permitted on ground floor apartments, 5 gallon tank permitted on second or third floor apartments.
- Lizards, Salamanders, and Frogs – maximum of 2 (Must be contained within one or two dry terrariums with a combined volume of no more than 15 gallons)
- Prohibited Pets:
- Arachnids and insects