One of our missions at Kaiserman Company is to be good stewards of the planet. We make investments at all of our communities which increase energy efficiency and improve sustainability.
In individual Radwyn apartments, we’ve installed:
• Custom fit replacement windows and doors with double pane glass
• ENERGY STAR appliances in all new renovations
• Toilets that use less than 1 gallon of water per flush
• Programmable thermostats
Throughout the community we use:
• CFL bulbs in common areas
• LED lighting in outdoor fixtures
• Drought tolerant, native landscaping throughout
When we repainted the pool, we used a darker color so the pool self heats using just solar heat gain. We also rolled out a trash collection service, which has increased recycling.
We also offer all Radwyn residents who renew their leases with Energy Crushers, devices that plug into a standard outlet and reduce energy consumption by at least 8%.
These are just some of the projects that represent a $5 million dollar investment we’ve made across our portfolio. To learn more about our corporate sustainability initiatives, click here.
We’re always looking for ways to improve. Have thoughts or questions? Email GreenIdeas@Kaiserman.com.