One of our missions at Kaiserman Company is to be good stewards of the planet. We make investments at all of our communities which increase energy efficiency and improve sustainability.
Energy Efficient Apartments in Bryn Mawr
You can witness our commitment to green initiatives throughout the Radwyn Apartments community. When we repainted the pool, we used a darker color so the pool self heats using just solar heat gain. We also rolled out a trash collection service, which has increased recycling. To help bring green efforts closer to home, we also provide residents who renew their leases with Energy Crushers. These devices plug into a standard outlet and reduce energy consumption by at least 8%, saving you money and helping the planet.
In individual Radwyn apartments, we’ve installed:
• Custom fit replacement windows and doors with double pane glass
• ENERGY STAR appliances in all new renovations
• Toilets that use less than 1 gallon of water per flush
• Programmable thermostats
Throughout the community we use:
- CFL bulbs in common areas
- LED lighting in outdoor fixtures
- Drought tolerant, native landscaping throughout